Give yourself a year-end gift by renewing your STC and IDL SIG membership today. You must be a member of STC before you can join the Instructional Design and Learning SIG. For an extra $10, it's worth it. Here are ten benefits:
- Website: Bookmark the IDL SIG website as one of your Favorites.
- LinkedIn Group: You must have a LinkedIn account and be a SIG member to join the group at http://linkd.in/obhOD2.
- Online Evaluations: Apply at Training Material Evaluations on the IDL SIG website. A group of experienced panelists will evaluate your instructional design and training materials and provide informative feedback. Free to members.
- Twitter: Follow us (stc_idl_sig) for timely tweets.
- Webinars: Read about and sign up for webinars by clicking the SIG EVENTS tab of the IDL SIG website. Members pay a nominal rate for any IDL-SIG sponsored webinar.
- Surveys: Read about the survey results at http://bit.ly/rjGyij. The survey questionnaires are available to members only!
- Newsletter: Everyone can read about the latest trends in instructional design and learning at http://www.stcidlsig.org/newsletter. Why not write an article sharing your expertise? Contact Robert Hershenow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events: Join us at the STC conference, and get to know us at the SIG business meeting and the Community Reception. We also gather for informal meetings during the conference.
- IDL SIG Discussion List: Our discussion list is a great resource for posting questions and sharing instructional design and learning experiences. Go to http://mailer.stc.org/mailman/listinfo/idl-discuss to join. Once you have submitted your request, be sure reply to the email to confirm your subscription. Then, you can send messages to the list at email@example.com.
- IDL SIG Announcement List: This is the SIGʼs communication line to you, and important announcements are made about surveys, election ballots, conference details, newsletter availability, and other SIG business. Announcements are sent on an average of two or three per month to all IDL SIG members.
We invite you to our second annual IDL SIG Virtual Open House on Thursday, 13 November 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM CST. This is a chance for you to learn more about our group and member benefits, and to meet some of our leaders. To RSVP and join us at the Open House via Abobe Connect, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-stc-idl-sig-virtual-open-house-tickets-14197514147 Instructions for accessing the Open House are located in the Eventbrite invite. If you cannot attend, we are planning to record the festivities so you can view it at your convenience. Please share this invitation with your colleagues so they can learn more about the IDL SIG!! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our new Facebook page! Click the icon or open the link below. https://www.facebook.com/STCIDLSIG