Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted: 09/09/2016
Closing Date: 09/23/2016
Hiring Agency: Department of Human Services
Division/Unit: Central Office/Community Supports
Work Shift: Day Shift
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Travel Required: Yes
Salary Range: $21.98 - $32.24 /hourly; $45,894 - $67,317 /annually
Job Class Option: None
Classified Status: Classified
Job SummaryThis position exists to coordinate training and communication activities related to contract management for the HIV/AIDS Ryan White Part B Grants Management Team to enhance provider performance and outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS using the Ryan White Part B Program. The incumbent also develops requests for proposals and vendor contracts, and manage contractor performance to assure contractor compliance and outcome achievement in accordance with state and federal law and rule. The incumbent coordinates training and communication activities related to HIVIAIDS Ryan White Part B Program policies to enhance awareness of, access to, and use of Part B services and programs. The person in this position communicates and collaborates with a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders and partners, represents the team, division and DHS on a variety of community committees connected to the contracts and related to team activities. The incumbent serves as a subject matter expert on HIV/AIDS and the Ryan White Part B Program.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in public administration, psychology, social work, or other related field AND one year of related professional experience (e.g. managing professional contracts for community-based care and support services or oversight of community-based care and support services for people living with HIV/AIDS). OR Two years of related professional experience The candidate’s professional experience must also show: Knowledge of:
Additional RequirementsTo facilitate proper crediting, please ensure that your resume clearly describes your experience in the areas listed and indicates the beginning and ending month and year for each job held. Reference/background checks - The Department of Human Services will conduct reference checks to verify job-related credentials and criminal background check prior to appointment. If you are an individual with a disability and need an ADA accommodation for an interview, you may contact Lisa Duda at 651-431-2344 or email@example.com for assistance.
Why Work For UsGREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year. This position is located in Minnesota's great capital city, St. Paul. The State of Minnesota offers employees subsidies for public transportation allowing for convenient and easy access to commute to work. Ride the new METRO "Green Line" Light Rail Train to work! The 10th Street Station is located close by. Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.
How to ApplyClick “Apply” at the bottom of this page. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637. For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
ContactIf you have questions about the position, contact Katherine Finlayson at Katherine.Finlayson@nullstate.mn.us.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERThe State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what assistance you need.
Apply on the American Woodmark jobs website http://americanwoodmark.com/careers/employment-listings/
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
To design and develop learning, practice and assessment materials for all areas of assigned responsibilities. The goal is to create effective and engaging learning materials that facilitate learners in acquiring the knowledge, skills and competencies that allow them to competently complete their work.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances competency and retention.
- Use the ADDIE Method to design learning, practice and assessment materials for all areas of assigned responsibilities.
- Works with subject matter experts to understand needed content and to identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and content.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge a learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Applies project management skills to ensure stakeholders are kept abreast of progress and ensures the timely completion of projects. Additionally, maintains project plans and documentation.
- Structure and facilitate a materials review process to gain client buy in.
- Research and recommend current software products that will enhance learning development.
- Be a role model for our CITE principles and our Working in Teams principles.
- An undergraduate degree in instructional Design, educational design, educational technology or related field an advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in instructional or educational design
- In depth knowledge and experience applying adult learning theories in a business setting;
- Successful track record of project management and team experience;
- Knowledge of instructional technology tools such as Captivate
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, effective and innovative instructional materials.
- Excellent personal computer skills to include a good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job Location
- Winchester, Virginia, United States
- Position Type
Are you looking for a degree or certificate program in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or Educational Technology? Check out our our Education page for Doctoral, Master's, and certificate programs! One more thing: If you know of a program not in our Education page, please email us the name of the institution, ok? Thanks!