From your Leadership Team
Thinking about the many challenges we all faced—and faced down—in 2020 prompted us to share our plans for making 2021 a better year.
1) In 2021, I will start my days early because I love getting off early.
2) In 2021, I will stop beating myself up for making mistakes because this is how we learn.
3) In 2021, I will continue to try to be kind because everyone is carrying so much right now.
1) In 2021, I will start to keep a more routine schedule, focus on exercise, eating for my health, and being proud of myself with the progress I do make.
2) In 2021, I will stop waiting until the last minute to get things accomplished, instead of trying to stay focused on what I need to prioritize.
3) In 2021, I will continue to be happy with my accomplishments toward progressing towards my career, personal, and spiritual goals. To just be kinder to myself and accept that I am not wonder woman.
New year resolutions are now very hard for me because my mindset was altered so greatly after my cancer experience. Now, I don't even think of terms of years...only of today and tomorrow. For me, my daily resolution is “I'm alive. Let me be the best alive I can be today. “
1) In 2021, I will start writing down all business purchases with date, amount, retailer, and details of the purchase and its purpose.
2) In 2021, I will stop ignoring my watch that reminds me to get up and move once an hour.
3) In 2021, I will continue to work on my art and exercising my creative side.
1) In 2021, I will start paying more attention to my health by eating healthier foods and by exercising more.
2) In 2021, I will stop procrastinating, or at least not procrastinate so much. Although I tend to do my best work under pressure, it drains me afterwards.
3) In 2021, I will continue devoting time, even if it’s only a few minutes, to doing something fun for myself.
1) In 2021, I will start projects sooner rather than later, so that I do better work.
2) In 2021, I will stop trying to do everything and say "no" once in a while.
3) In 2021, I will continue to write morning pages to stay grounded.