Update: Download the IDL SIG 2016 Survey Results pdf here. IDL SIG Members, The 2016 IDL SIG Demographic Survey is now available! This survey will help us better identify our membership base. Please click the following link to take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59KZCXB Check your email for an invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the survey. Survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Survey will close on Wednesday November 30 2016 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (GMT-6). As a special bonus, current IDL SIG members who complete the survey will have a chance to win one of two $50 Amazon gift cards – just in time for the holidays! Regards, Jamye email@example.com Jamye Sagan IDL SIG Surveys & Social Media
Join the IDL SIG online for our Virtual Open House!5 pm Pacific / 6 pm Mountain / 7:00 pm Central / 8:00 pm Eastern
Wed, November 16, 2016Watch the recording at http://stc.adobeconnect.com/p70g5iisf77/ See the slides below or download the slides as pdf here or as a PowerPoint here.
Virtual Party, too!This year, we’d like to try something new. We’d like to combine our VOH with a virtual party (VP), where we would encourage all attendees to share a photo or story. The VP (not be confused with Vice President!) we hope will add a very human, personal side to our VOH. Hey, it is all about making real, enduring connections!
About the webinarThe webinar will be recorded so feel free to watch with us online and then rewatch at your leisure. No need to take notes. If you cannot attend, sign up anyway so that you will get a link to the recording. See the 2015 VOH recording and slides on our website. See the 2014 VOH recording on Adobe Connect. Register on Eventbrite
Announcement: The IDL SIG monthly meeting scheduled for May 25th has been rescheduled for June 1st at 7:30 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time. Email Lori Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for connection information. The IDL SIG monthly meeting for June will be held as scheduled on June 29th at 7:30 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time. Connection information is as follows:
- Join the Adobe Connect session at http://stc.adobeconnect.com/idl
- Select Enter As a Guest and enter your first and last name in the field.
- Click the Enter Room button.
- In the Join Audio Conference pop-up box, select the Dial-out option.
- Choose your country code from the drop-down menu and enter your phone number, then click the Join button to join the session. This option is compatible for international phone numbers.
- If you do not have a direct line for the system to dial out to, you can select the option to Dial-in to the Audio Conference via Phone. You will be provided with several phone numbers to choose from and a participant code. Click the blue More dial-in information... link to see more international toll free and local dial-in access numbers outside of the United States.
- If you would prefer to listen through your computer speakers (no phone line involved), click the Listen Only button at the bottom of the Join Audio Conference box.
- If you haven't previously attended an Adobe Connect meeting, test your connection here: http://stc.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm Do NOT use the webinar URL provided above to test your connection.
- TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE SESSION? Click this link for technical support directly from Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html
Here are some photos of your IDL SIG at #STC16. Also see the 2016 Business Meeting Presentation.[Not a valid template]