- Join the Adobe Connect session at http://stc.adobeconnect.com/idl
- Select Enter As a Guest and enter your first and last name in the field.
- Click the Enter Room button.
- In the Join Audio Conference pop-up box, select the Dial-out option.
- Choose your country code from the drop-down menu and enter your phone number, then click the Join button to join the session. This option is compatible for international phone numbers.
- If you do not have a direct line for the system to dial out to, you can select the option to Dial-in to the Audio Conference via Phone. You will be provided with several phone numbers to choose from and a participant code. Click the blue More dial-in information... link to see more international toll free and local dial-in access numbers outside of the United States.
- If you would prefer to listen through your computer speakers (no phone line involved), click the Listen Only button at the bottom of the Join Audio Conference box.
- If you haven't previously attended an Adobe Connect meeting, test your connection here: http://stc.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm Do NOT use the webinar URL provided above to test your connection.
- TROUBLE CONNECTING TO THE SESSION? Click this link for technical support directly from Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html
Announcement: The IDL SIG monthly meeting scheduled for May 25th has been rescheduled for June 1st at 7:30 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time. Email Lori Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for connection information. The IDL SIG monthly meeting for June will be held as scheduled on June 29th at 7:30 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time. Connection information is as follows: