By: Jamye Sagan, IDL SIG Treasurer
The SIG continues to perform well financially in 2019. As of May 15, we have about $3,000 in our account. We will provide updated figures after we factor in all Summit expenses.
The SIGʼs major expenses so far this year include:
- STC student membership reimbursements, as part of our student article writing program
- Speaker honorarium for our SIG webinars
- Sponsorship for the Leadership Program at Summit
- Summit giveaways for the community reception and business meeting
- Summit business meeting luncheon
If you have any questions about SIG finances, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jamye Sagan currently serves as treasurer for the IDL SIG, and is a senior member of STC. She served as a co-manager of the SIG from 2010-12.
At work, she uses her tech comm skills to make sense out of the seemingly senseless. At play, she uses sticks and hooks to transform yarn into pretty objects.