by Paul Scott, Instructional Design and Learning SIG, Newsletter Editor
Hello, and Happy June!
This is our strongest issue since I became Editor of this newsletter. I’m very pleased with it.
It helped that we had some great awards and honors this quarter, both to the SIG and within it. We’ve also had great success with the student outreach and new member outreach programs, which have brought us some excellent new talent, on top of the top talent we already had.
“On Top Of The Top.” New slogan?
This Quarter’s Issue:
- Maralee Sautter: IDL SIG Manager’s Column
- Jayme Sagan: IDL SIG Treasurer’s Report, Q2 2021
- Mellissa Ruryk: 2021 Leadership Program: The STC Superheroes Journey (May 19, 2021)
- Anita Matechuk: Student Networking and Peer Learning in Post-Secondary Education—In-person and Virtual
- New Member: Megan Albert
- New Member: Jannetta Lamourt
- IDL SIG announces its 2021 SIG award recipients!
- SIG NEWS: Marcia Shannon Reports on 2021 Summit Honors Reception